Research Student Profiles
Miss QUE, Ying
Human Communication, Development, and Information Sciences
Programme of Study: PhD
Field of Study: Computer Assisted Language Learning
Research Topic: Investigate the Effects of Background Music on Visual Cognitive Tasks Using Multimodal Learning Analytics
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Room 219, Runme Shaw Building
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science and Technology), Beijing Foreign Studies University
Master of Engineering (Computer Technology), Peking University
PhD student (Education Technology), The University of Hong Kong
Multimodal Learning Analytics, Music for learning
Primary Supervisor: Dr HU, Xiao
Co-supervisor(s): Dr LAI, Chun
Hu, X., Que, Y., Kando, N., & Lian, W. (2019, 11). Analyzing User Interactions with music information retrieval system: An eye tracking approach. In Proceedings of the 20th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR), Delft, Netherlands.
Li, F., Hu, X., & Que, Y. (2020, 3). Learning with Background Music: A Field Experiment. In proceedings of the 10th International Learning Analytics and Knowledge Conference (LAK 2020), Cyberspace.
Que, Y., Zheng, Y., Hsiao, J., & Hu, X. (2020, 8). Exploring the Effect of Personalized Background Music on Reading Comprehension. In Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries in 2020, Cyberspace.
Que, Y., Andrea-Penna, G., Hu, X., Dong, Y., Chiba, A., & Iversen, J. (2021, 4). Reading with and without Background Music: An Exploration with EEG, Eye Movement and Heart Rate. Companion Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge (LAK21), Cyberspace.
Que, Y. (2021, 7). Investigate the Effects of Background Music on Visual Cognitive Tasks Using Multimodal Learning Analytics (Doctoral Consortium Paper). Accepted to IEEE 21th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, Cyberspace.
俞敬松、阙颖. (2019). 复合型翻译查证能力的培养方法案例研究. 中国翻译, 40(2), 79-85.
Awards and Prizes:
1. SoLAR Student Membership Scholarship, awarded by the Society for Learning Analytics Research, 2021.
2. WiMIR Travel Grant, awarded by the 20th Conference of the International Society for Music Information Retrieval, 2019.
3. Postgraduate Scholarship, awarded by The University of Hong Kong, 2019-2023.
4. National Scholarship for Graduate Students, awarded by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, 2015.
5. Merit Student Award, awarded by Peking University, 2015.
6. Excellent Graduate, awarded by Beijing Foreign Studies University, 2014.
7. University Scholarship, awarded by Beijing Foreign Studies University, 2011, 2012, 2013.